What Is Total Curve?
Total curve is a beauty product that falls under the category of enhancers- breast enhancers to be specific. It is a therapy that is used in two stages; a daily oral supplement dose followed with a gel applied directly on the breasts. Self esteem issues to arise on women who aren’t content with their breast sizes. Most usually opt for solutions that are detrimental to health such as breast pump surgery and breast fat augmentation. These are painful, expensive and risky; where as total curve gives the woman what she wants in a safe, painless and cost effective way.
What Does Total Curve Contain?
Total curve has two application stages. The first being the oral supplement. The oral supplement contains;
- Buckwheat and fennel seeds
- Dong quai root
- Blessed thistle
- Watercress cabbage
- Black Cohosh and
- Wild yam
The above named ingredients are put into an oral tablet that works to provide you with vitamins, minerals and fats that promote estrogen levels in your body.
The applied gel has Volufine as the active ingredient. Volufine firms and lifts up the breasts making them look younger and perky. Other ingredients include,
- Aloe Vera,
- Algae Extract,
- Vitamin C,
- Mango Butter and
- Bearberry Extract
All these work on moisturizing as improving the natural texture of the skin around the breasts.
How Does Total Curve work?
The two stages of Total curve therapy work both internally and externally to firm up and add volume to your breasts. So how exactly do they do this? The daily supplement works to ensure your breast cells are fully fed with the right nutrition. This happens by supplying them with the necessary minerals and vitamins at the desirable quantities. The main purpose of the oral Total Curve supplement however, is to provide you with phytoestrogens that mimic the hormone estrogen that is responsible for the firm breasts in the young woman. These phytoestrogens have been clinically tested and have been shown to generally increase the breast size along with other feminine features controlled by estrogen.
The gel is basically a volufine gel. Volufine works by stimulating the fat cells in the breasts such that they are able to hold more lipids and fats. It is therefore the one responsible for volume enhancement as well as the turgidity of the breasts.
Benefits of Total Curve
Benefits of using total curve are as follows:
- Total curve does not require you to have surgery for breast enhancement, thus cutting out recovery time spent after undergoing breast surgery.
- Total curve uses a variety of ingredients, most of which are natural and therefore gives little room for side effects.
- Total curve saves you the embarrassment of having to explain your ‘new breasts’ as they allow those around you to get used to them as they grow.
- Total curve ingredients and the full therapy have been clinically tested both in the laboratory and with actual human beings.
Side Effects of Total Curve
The possible side effects of using total curve are as follows:
- Total curve ingredients work to boost the hormone estrogen. If the levels spike to high, there are possibilities that women using this product who are going through menopause might have worse symptoms.
- Estrogen hormonal spike can cause ladies, those whom haven’t delivered yet, to start producing milk. This is because estrogen levels also control milk production in nursing women.
- Users of this product are likely to experience more severe Post Menstrual Syndrome due to spiked estrogen levels.
- Rapid growth of the breasts is likely to cause severe stress on the skin cells of the breast, thus stretch marks could result.
Who Can Try Total Curve?
Total curve therapy is designed to enhance breasts on women who have lost their youthful look by deteriorated breasts. This happens majorly due to childbirth and aging. Total curve is not designed to enhance breast size for people outside this bracket, though it possibly will still increase breast size. It is intended for use by non lactating women who are not expectant, and fall between the age brackets of 18-45 years.
Is Total Curve a Recommendable Product?
Most other breast enhancers in the market surgical in nature; breast pumps, enhancement surgeries and fat augmentation procedures are not only very expensive but come with a variety of side effects and a lot of pain. Total curve offers you a painless solution to enhance your breast at little risk, with even less financials at stake for they offer a money back guarantee if the product doesn’t work for you. Compared to these other options, total curve is a recommendable product.
Looking at total curves ability to enhance your breast in a painless yet efficient way; it is easy to jump for it as an alternative. It is however advisable to consult with your physician before using this product to rule out any negative side effects.
Where to Find It?
For more details, please click here