Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What let them cause:
- Fluctuation of fluid balance in body.
- Allergic reaction
- High blood pressure
- Eyelid inflammation
- Excessive alcohol intake
Avert getting puffy eyes:
1. Be hydrated:
Always make sure you drink water or juice as much as possible. Not only is it beneficial for puffy eyes, it is good for the whole body as well.
2. Take care of your sleeping posture:
With your neck well supported, sleep with your head elevated slightly with a pillow to stay away from fluid deposits near your eyes.
3. Acquire sufficient sleep:
Insufficient sleep is one of the prime causes of both puffy eyes and dark eye circles. Give yourself at least 8 hours sleep so as to stay away from getting puffy eyes.
4. Pay attention to your eyes:
When working in front of the computer, watching television or reading a book, make sure that you are paying attention to what your eyes are trying say. If you feel that your eyes are getting worn-out, don’t force it. Give it a little rest to them. Close your eyes for a while and apply warm cloth to give soothing effect to it.
5. Keep an eye that what you eat:
Too much caffeine and salt intake encourages water retention. Taking multivitamin with large doses of vitamin C and iron supplements, eating more vegetables and fruits can help your problem of water retention as well as give your body other benefits such as a steady blood pressure and lesser body fat.
6. Eye creams:
The market is full of eye creams that offer promises to cure the dark under eye circles and puffy eyes. Try out that product which is really authentic. As they have the potential to fix your problem without any difficulty.
Do some exercises to keep your eye fit and fine:
- While seating, relax, breathe and look at a certain figure or spot that is lined above your nose.
- Stare it for at least for five seconds, and then relax your eyes.
- Glance at the tip of your nose that too for five seconds and then relax.
- By sitting, look straight in front, inhale and look to the right as far as possible, not turning your head.
- Repeat the exercise for the left side as well.
- Perform this for three times and you will relive from tired eyes.