The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Stemuderm?
It’s a fact that as we age the composition and appearance of our skin change. Some of the noticeable signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market that promise to make skin look and feel better, but many are little more than moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Stemuderm is different from the plethora of hydrating products out there that can deliver only limited results.
It contains ingredients that can not only hydrate skin, but also inhibit wrinkle formation, promote cell regeneration, and improve skin structure and composition.
Many of the key ingredients in Stemuderm were developed and rigorously tested by scientists.
What are the Key Ingredients in Stemuderm?
Four of the main ingredients in Stemuderm are scientifically-developed compounds that have a clear connection to wrinkle reduction and younger-looking skin.
- The first is Argireline, which works in a manner comparable to the injected form of Botulinum Toxin A. When applied to the face, it hinders muscle contractions, which are a primary cause of wrinkles. With Argireline use, wrinkle depth is dramatically decreased.
- SYN-AKE complements the effects of Argireline by relaxing facial muscles, which reduces wrinkles and improves skin smoothness.
- Matrixyl-3000 has two substances called matrikines that encourage the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. These play vital roles in skin fullness, elasticity, and hydration, respectively.
Finally, the skin stem cell serum in Stemuderm can preserve stem cells in the human skin to increase healing and repair and fight skin aging.
Like many other anti-wrinkle creams, Stemuderm also contains a number of moisturizers to help hydrate skin. Jojoba oil is similar to the skin’s natural oil. It moisturizes and softens skin, and makes lines less visible. Apricot kernel oil hydrates thirsty skin and has a proposed firming effect, while squalane from olive oil can both deliver and lock in essential hydration. Finally, hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water to plump up the skin and give it a more even appearance.
What are the Advantages of Stemuderm?
- Improves skin smoothness and suppleness
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines
- Makes even the deepest wrinkles less noticeable
- Moisturizes and plumps up skin for enhanced evenness
- Provides a lifting effect
- Increases skin radiance and luminosity
- Reduces the appearance of pores to enhance skin clarity
- Helps reverse the signs of aging caused by sun exposure and other environmental factors
What Makes Stemuderm the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream on the Market?
Most topical beauty products are applied to and act on the skin. Therefore, it’s not surprising that those considering any topical product—including an anti-wrinkle cream—want to make sure it’s safe to use on the skin. Many ingredients commonly found in beauty products have a long history of use without adverse effects.
When skin care products contain new ingredients, or when an individual has not been exposed to a specific compound in a cream or gel, major concerns include skin irritation and skin sensitization. Testing protocols have been developed to investigate the overall safety of using specific compounds on the skin and their potential to cause irritation. Before Stemuderm was released onto the market, it passed a number of rigorous safety and regulatory tests, including:
- Safety/Regulatory Testing Standard For The United States
- Consumer Skin Sensitization Patch Study
- Skin Irritation Study
- Eye Irritation Potential Study
Solvaderm’s Stemuderm Review – The Conclusion
Stemuderm represents a much more complete approach to fighting wrinkles and other signs of skin aging than many other products on the market. Based on the information available about the Stemuderm formulation, it seems that this product can actually repair and renew skin that has been damaged over the years. The results of numerous tests also suggest the product is completely safe. When Stemuderm is used as recommended, many users see a dramatic improvement in as little as two weeks.