The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Parisian Glow: What Is It?
Parisian Glow is an anti-aging cream that has been designed to do away with fine lines, age-spots, and wrinkles. It also serves a function of maintaining the antioxidants in the skin by preserving your collagen. This product is aimed at people worn-out skin that needs to be refreshed and rejuvenated. Skin is damaged over time from the impact on skin, medical conditions, genetics, UV radiation, and pollution. The damage becomes more and more noticeable as we age. Parisian Glow claims to slow down this aging process and in the course prevent the damage that the skin has incurred over time.
Who is the Parisian Glow Manufacturer?
The manufacturer of Parisian Glow is known as Vitaforh. According to the manufacturer of this product, Parisian Glow is the best anti-aging cream available in the market. Why do they say that? This is because the ingredients used to manufacture this product have the ability to penetrate through your skin in one of the most effective ways.
What is in Parisian Glow – The Ingredients
The ingredients are also formulated in a way that makes the skin “immune” to the harmful ultraviolet rays. When you use this product regularly, your skin becomes more radiant as the layers of the skin become thicker. In the process of thickening, wrinkles and fine lines will be automatically removed as well as decreasing the chances of other wrinkles appearing in the future.
There are several ingredients proportioned to make Parisian Glow. This includes,
- Avocado Oil – This oil has been over time known to make the skin soft, smooth as well as prevent wrinkles
- Orange Seed Extract – The seeds are a source of antioxidants and rich vitamin C. Vitamin C improves the complexion and glow while antioxidants improve the skin’s immunity
- Honey suckle Oil – This ingredient removes aging marks such as crows’ feet, wrinkles and fine lines.
What are the Benefits of Parisian Glow?
- It can make your skin flawlessly beautiful
- It is an effective management of wrinkles, fine lines on the forehead as well as crow’s feet around the eye area
- It may enhance the brightness and adds a natural glow to your face
- It can improve the tone of your skin
What are the Drawbacks of Parisian Glow?
- The version of this product is only for females over the age of 25
- There are very many complaints of the product being a scam
- It cannot be used on sensitive skin
- One has to wear sunscreen as it can increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun
- It can result in allergic reactions.
- It can only be purchased from online stores
- It can cause stinging
- Though being a skin product, it cannot be used by pregnant ladies
Parisian Glow Review – Conclusion
Like many women, you may also find yourself trying to hide the aging process. As we grow older, the proof of aging becomes very conspicuous due to several environmental factors. Worse, of, most of the anti-aging products available on the market are all designed to rip you off or worsen the state of your skin. Is this one of them? This product will definitely turn on your “scam radar” after reading the information regarding to the billing service. There are several complaints about people who have had their credit cards canceled by their credit card companies their cards were put on fraud alert.
Others complain of being charged the full purchasing amount despite ordering for the free trial. Several complain of being charged and later told they have subscribed for their e-magazine. This misperception will definitely hurt the reputation of the manufacturer as well as the sales of this product unless they come up with a very convincing response to these claims.