Want a baby smooth skin naturally? Here’s how you can get it easily
1) Cleanse your skin once a day with soap free body wash, water, and a soft sponge.
2) Don’t rub or scrub – this damages your skin and also creates wrinkles later on in life. Pat dry with a big fluffy towel.
3) The MOST important step- Ex-fo-li-ate! Exfoliate once week or once a fortnight if you have sensitive skin. It will remove dead skin cells, dirt and oil and will leave your skin baby soft!
4) Apply lotion, cream or body oil before you leave the steam-filled bathroom. This is the best time to moisturize your skin because your pores are still open and your skin is still moist.
5) The most important is that you should always wear sun block if you’re going to step outside of your house. One of the reasons babies have such soft skin is that they haven’t been exposed to the harmful effects of UV rays
For particularly rough dry areas such as feet & elbows slather on some lotion or body oil before you go to bed, when you wake up they will feel a whole lot better.
Take a daily multivitamin to help your skin fight off damage and wrinkles.
Drink at least 1 1/2 liters of water every day.
Try a milk & honey bath for a luxurious way to baby soft skin, run yourself a warm bath, add about half a litre of milk, about 3 tablespoons of honey (this is not enough to make you sticky) and break open a vitamin e capsule into the water.
Add a handful of sugar (brown sugar works best) to your favorite lotion and mix. Rub it into your dry skin and then towel it off.
Gentle, ph balanced, soap free body wash is best for your skin, soap can be very drying & contains a lot of chemicals that can damage skin cells.
Get A Great Skin
Just wash, tone and moisturize your face twice a day. You can also use a tea tree oil or a pimple cream on your pimples.
Use a gentle cream to get rid of any pimple and help preventing new ones to form.
Always wash off your make-up before you go to bed, unless you want to wake up to a face full of pimples and panda eyes in the morning!
If it’s hard to match foundation to your skin tone, try mixing two colors together.
Don’t touch your face with hands too much.