Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Joint Relief Solution and How does it work?
Joint Relief Solution is a dietary supplement that is packed with many essential joint nutrients and other ingredients that are believed to help people suffering from degenerative joint and cartilage conditions. As people age, the condition of the joints and cartilages also degrades. Loss nutrients are not that easily replaced, damaged structures are not immediately repaired, and the body’s recuperation process also slows down. That is why Joint Relief Solution came up with a formulation that will bring hope to its consumers. It is believed that this formulation can:
- Replace the loss nutrients within the joints and cartilages that are needed for maintaining joint and cartilage health.
- Lubricate the joints to help reduce friction that can cause pain and damage to the joint structures.
- Reduce inflammation and stiffness of joints.
- Improve flexibility and mobility by reducing joint pains.
- Preserves the condition of cartilages in the body.
What is the name behind Joint Relief Solution?
Joint Relief Solution is marketed under the company named, Leading Edge Health. It is company known for manufacturing various dietary supplements for the well-being of the men, women, and for the general population. Joint Relief Solution is a US brand that is manufactured in a cGMP compliant facility in the United States.
What Ingredients are in Joint Relief Solution?
- Glucosamine 2Kcl – It is one the many variations of glucosamine. It is the form that is easily absorbed by the body. Glucosamine 2Kcl has been used for relieving joint pains in people with osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin – This is usually used with glucosamine to preserve and improve joint health. Chondroitin is a naturally occurring amino acid in the body that prevents breakdown of the cartilages.
- Avocado Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) – This combined formulation of avocado and soybean has been studied to reduce inflammation. It has been documented to reduce pain in people suffering from arthritis.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – It is also a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps in reducing joint inflammation.
- ApresFlex – It is an improved extract from Boswellia Serrata that helps counteract the degenerative and inflammatory effects of 5-LOX enzyme.
- Curcumin – It has long been used as a herbal supplement that helps reduce inflammation in the body. It also helps maintain healthy joints and cartilages.
- L-Leucine – It serves as an antioxidant to help the body get rid of harmful enzymes that may further damage the cartilages.
- White Willow Bark – Its active ingredient, Salicin, is known for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. It helps reduce joint pain and also helps reduce the swelling in the joints.
- Bioperine – It is believed that people who has less Bioperine in the body results to joint pain.
- Cetyl Myristoleate – It possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant benefits. It therefore protects the joints and cartilage from the damaging effects of various enzymes.
The recommended dosage of Joint Relief Solution is two capsules. One capsule can be taken twice in a day.
- Consult your doctor prior to taking the medicine especially if you have already been taking any medicines of is undergoing any medical treatment.
- Take the supplement after meal to prevent gastric upset.
- Follow the recommended dosage according to the manufacturer’s instruction.
- Do not take this supplement if you have known allergy to shellfish because its glucosamine is sourced from shellfish.
- This product is to be avoided by pregnant women and those giving breastfeeds to their child.
- Avoid this product at least 2 weeks before and after a surgery because it might increase the risk of hemorrhage during and after the procedure.
- Do not take this supplement along with medicines that slows down blood clotting such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Warfarin, Heparin, and the like. Taking them together will likely increase the risk for bleeding.
Are there any Side Effects or Interactions?
Joint Relief Solution can cause the following side effects:
- Gastric upset
- Allergic reactions
It can also cause some interactions with certain medications thus you are advised to consult your doctor prior to taking this medicine in order to establish the safety of this product for you.
What Joint Relief Solution customer reviews say?
Joint Relief Solution receives a very positive feedback from its consumers. Most of them have noticed improvement within a few weeks of using the product and the longer they use it, the more confident they get in doing activities that they want without the worry of joint pains.
The formulation contained in Joint Relief Solution is satisfactorily good. The company managed to combine ingredients, enzymes, and nutrients that are needed to achieve optimal results for joint health. It not only addresses the pain and inflammation of joints but it also focuses on preserving the health of both joints and cartilages in the body. Joint Relief Solution is therefore a good find among the many joint products out in the market.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please click here