Hair loss is a major problem faced by maximum people. 90 to 95 percent of people suffer from this dangerous problem. There are many ways with the help of which you can prevent hair loss. There are expensive surgeries or treatments that can reverse the effects of hair loss, or pricey products that will stimulate new hair growth. These may prove to be costly and time consuming. Home remedies are the best to prevent hair loss. For which you must first know different reasons that cause hair loss.
There are many reasons that cause hair loss. Improper imbalance of hormones in the body, lot of stress and anxiety can result in hair loss. Hair loss can also happen soon after a woman gives birth to a baby. Hair loss can also be a result of heredity. If both of your parents and grandparents suffered from hair loss, then chances are that you will too. Surgery or sickness can also cause hair loss. Things like diet, exercise and your health habits can also play a role in hair loss. Genetics can also be a big factor of hair loss.
Some medicines can also cause hair loss. So you must always consult your doctor and know its side effects before you take any medicine.
Things You Can Do To Prevent Hair Loss
You should try to wear a loose hairstyle. Wear a tight ponytail very rarely, do not wear cornrows regularly, and don’t use tight rollers. Try to get enough sleep. Eat healthy and exercise regularly. If you are loosing too much of your hair then tell your doctor.
Depending on what type of hair loss you suffer from, some treatments are available. There are certain treatments that you can get at your local drug store, but their results are varied and they do not guarantee and type of success. Talk to your doctor about the treatments that are available for optimal results.
10 Simple Hair Loss Remedies
1. Use peppermint or spearmint tea to wash your hair.
2. Drink one cup of lettuce and spinach juice daily.
3. You can also apply smooth paste of powder soybean flour and water on wet hair for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it off.
4. You can also apply coconut milk with aspirin which helps your hair grow healthier and faster.
5. Use olive oil capsules to make your hair stronger, thicker and healthier.
6. Apply raw egg and olive oil to your hair.
7. Take out time to exercise; this will help you feel relaxed. Too much of stress also causes hair fall.
8. Lack of vitamin B6 and folic acid also leads to hair loss. So take multivitamin everyday.
9. One of the effective ways to stimulate hair growth is to rub your scalp tinges after you wash it with cold water.
10. Getting bald patches, don’t worry? Rub the area with onion until its red and follow it up with honey.
Try all these out and get surprising effects.