Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Expelis At a Glance
Expelis offers a phenomenal way to lose water weight without a calorie controlled diet or intensive exercise. The official website explains the necessity of water and how it plays such an important role in keeping us alive, but the body can hold onto excess water, which can create a bloated, swollen, and unpleasant feeling. For women, these problems can occur frequently during menstruation, but in others, fluid retention can be a side effect of medication for a chronic problem. The manufacturer Pharmaxa Labs adds that an extreme approach in reducing fluid retention is taking prescription drugs, which may cause unpleasant symptoms in other areas. However, Expelis is a sensible alternative as it not only removes excess water but conserves electrolytes and prevents urinary tract infections (UTIs) by improving the health of the bladder.
Although Expelis contains a proprietary blend of ingredients, they have been clinically researched for effectiveness against water retention and to improve levels of electrolytes. Green Leaf Tea improves the metabolism, burns fat, and promotes urine excretion. Uva Ursi Leaf improves the reduction of excess water weight by encouraging urine output. Potassium helps to restore an optimum balance of electrolytes and encourages a healthy fluid balance. Corn Silk improves the symptoms of edema. Buchy Leaf encourages perspiration to rid excess fluid. Taraxacum Officinale Leaf allows the body to remove excess fluid and reduces bloating. Juniper Berry has long been known throughout aromatherapy to reduce fluid retention. Parsley flushes out excess water whilst improving the balance of electrolytes. Hydrangea Root cleanses the bladder and kidney and encourages weight loss. Pyridoxine HCI is a natural diuretic and improves the bloating and swelling caused through water retention. Finally, Magnesium Citrate encourages the release of excess fluid during the menstrual cycle. You can read more about each ingredient on the official website buyexpelis.com.
- The official website for Expelis is incredibly encouraging since it provides in depth information about each of the four key benefits
- With every bottle of Expelis you will receive a free bonus gift.
- Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at expelis.com.
- Prevents Urinary Tract infections by improving the health of the bladder.
- Expelis contains an impressive proprietary herbal blend.
- This product is available worldwide.
- There are dozens of success stories to browse through.
- Pharmaxa Labs offers a no questions asked 60-day refund policy.
- Unfortunately, there is no free trial of Expelis available.
- Shipping is expensive, but if you spend over $60.00, you will receive free shipping.
- One bottle retails for $29.95, but you will pay far less with the 10% discount coupon.
Expelis contains a clinically proven proprietary blend of ingredients to treat water retention. The key ingredients also improve the health of the bladder and prevent Urinary Tract Infections, which is an added benefit. Should you find fault with the product, the manufacturer offer a 60-day refund policy. Now you can improve the look of your body and lose excess water weight with Expelis.