Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Eazol Pain Relief and How does it work?
Eazol is a dietary supplement that is made from all-natural herbal ingredients. It is formulated to address the problems of joint pains. Old age is usually accompanied by painful joints thus making it difficult for most people to move around and do the things that they like. Even simple activities can cause exacerbation in some joint illness. While there are many pain relievers out in the market, they can bring annoying side effects and may even cause dangerous adverse reactions.
Eazol works by providing relief to people suffering from joint pains, muscle aches, knee pain, back pain, and even pain associated with carpal tunnel syndrome. The herbal components of the product are believed to produce an analgesic effect on the body to effectively reduce the pain. Other components of the product also reduce inflammation in the joints and muscles. The combined effect of analgesia and anti-inflammatory are then useful in improving the life quality of people that had been long suffering from joint problems.
What is the name behind Eazol Pain Relief?
This product is manufactured under the brand name itself. The company is said to have built its reputation for more than a decade. The company has been around since 2002 and is a proud member of the Natural Products Association.
What Ingredients are in Eazol Pain Relief?
The main ingredients of Eazol are the following:
- Extracts of Lobelia – This is commonly used as cough remedy but has also been utilized for relief of muscle pain, joint aches, and sprains. It can also be used to relieve muscle soreness.
- White Willow – This herbal ingredient is known for its aspirin-like effect. Since extract from White Willow contains Salicin (found also in Aspirin), it produces analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-pyretic effect.
- Boswellia Serrata – It is believed that the tannin extract from this plant has an anti-inflammatory effect.
The recommended dosage is one capsule in a day. It is advised to be taken after meals to prevent gastric upset. When there is breakthrough pain, an additional dose is advised for a more efficient and quick response.
- Take the supplement with food to prevent gastric upset.
- Consult your doctor prior to taking the product especially if you have been diagnosed with any medical condition or is currently taking any prescription medicines.
- Increase oral fluid intake because the Lobelia component may induce a diuretic-like effect.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage unless otherwise specified by your physician.
- Avoid this product if you have any known allergy to any of its ingredients. Since one of its ingredients contain Salicin, it is best to avoid the product if you are known to be sensitive to Aspirin.
- Do not take Eazol if you are pregnant as its safety towards the growing fetus is not established.
- Do not take the product if you are also giving breastfeeding to your child as it components may become present in the breast milk.
- Stop taking the supplement at least weeks prior and after a surgery so as not to increase the risk for bleeding.
- Do not take together with antacids as it may alter the effectiveness of the antacid.
Are there any Side Effects or Interactions?
The manufacturer claims that Eazol produces no side effects. However upon researching the individual ingredients of the product, it is clearly mentioned that these herbal ingredients can cause some side effects such as the following:
- Stomach irritation
It can also cause some interactions with various medications such as the following:
- Lithium. It can cause lithium toxicity due to the diuretic effect of the product.
- Antacids. The product can reduce the effectiveness of various antacids like Rantidine, Calcium Carbonate, Pantoprazole, Esomeprazole, and the like.
- Medicines that slow down blood clotting. Eazol can increase the risk of bleeding when taken with medicines like Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, Heparin, and Coumadin.
What Eazol Pain Relief Customer Reviews Say?
Eazol has mostly positive feedbacks from its consumers. They noticed great reduction in joint pain and muscle aches. However there are still customers that were not satisfied at all with the product since it did not meet their expected results.
The first selling point of the product is that it contains all-natural ingredients that reduce the chance of side effects from occurring. But some side effects can still occur thus caution in using the product is still advised. The downside of the product is the lack of published research that justifies the efficacy of the product. The ingredients of Eazol is not researched that well-enough to claim that they are effective in reducing joint pains and muscle aches. If you are choosing for an effective product, it always best to go with products that are well-researched and the effects are backed-up by solid scientific evidence.