The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Eazol Pain Relief and How does it work?
Eazol is a dietary supplement that is made from all-natural herbal ingredients. It is formulated to address the problems of joint pains. Old age is usually accompanied by painful joints thus making it difficult for most people to move around and do the things that they like. Even simple activities can cause exacerbation in some joint illness. While there are many pain relievers out in the market, they can bring annoying side effects and may even cause dangerous adverse reactions. Official WebSite shows that it has been advertised on abc news, cbs news, MSNBC News
Eazol works by providing relief to people suffering from joint pains, muscle aches, knee pain, back pain, and even pain associated with carpal tunnel syndrome. The herbal components of the product are believed to produce an analgesic effect on the body to effectively reduce the pain. Other components of the product also reduce inflammation in the joints and muscles. The combined effect of analgesia and anti-inflammatory are then useful in improving the life quality of people that had been long suffering from joint problems.
What is the name behind Eazol Pain Relief?
This product is manufactured under the brand name itself. The company is said to have built its reputation for more than a decade. The company has been around since 2002 and is a proud member of the Natural Products Association.
What Ingredients are in Eazol Pain Relief?
The main ingredients of Eazol are the following:
- Extracts of Lobelia – This is commonly used as cough remedy but has also been utilized for relief of muscle pain, joint aches, and sprains. It can also be used to relieve muscle soreness.
- White Willow – This herbal ingredient is known for its aspirin-like effect. Since extract from White Willow contains Salicin (found also in Aspirin), it produces analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-pyretic effect.
- Boswellia Serrata – It is believed that the tannin extract from this plant has an anti-inflammatory effect.
The recommended dosage is one capsule in a day. It is advised to be taken after meals to prevent gastric upset. When there is breakthrough pain, an additional dose is advised for a more efficient and quick response.
- Take the supplement with food to prevent gastric upset.
- Consult your doctor prior to taking the product especially if you have been diagnosed with any medical condition or is currently taking any prescription medicines.
- Increase oral fluid intake because the Lobelia component may induce a diuretic-like effect.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage unless otherwise specified by your physician.
- Avoid this product if you have any known allergy to any of its ingredients. Since one of its ingredients contain Salicin, it is best to avoid the product if you are known to be sensitive to Aspirin.
- Do not take Eazol if you are pregnant as its safety towards the growing fetus is not established.
- Do not take the product if you are also giving breastfeeding to your child as it components may become present in the breast milk.
- Stop taking the supplement at least weeks prior and after a surgery so as not to increase the risk for bleeding.
- Do not take together with antacids as it may alter the effectiveness of the antacid.
What Eazol Pain Relief Customer Reviews Say?
Eazol has mostly positive feedbacks from its consumers. They noticed great reduction in joint pain and muscle aches. However there are still customers that were not satisfied at all with the product since it did not meet their expected results.
The first selling point of the product is that it contains all-natural ingredients that reduce the chance of side effects from occurring. But some side effects can still occur thus caution in using the product is still advised. The downside of the product is the lack of published research that justifies the efficacy of the product. The ingredients of Eazol is not researched that well-enough to claim that they are effective in reducing joint pains and muscle aches. If you are choosing for an effective product, it always best to go with products that are well-researched and the effects are backed-up by solid scientific evidence.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite