Duac Topical Gel Summary
The topical pimple product being reviewed is, Duac Topical Gel, by Stiefel Labs. The product’s maker states that their product focuses on inflammatory acne lesions (or acne) to assist acne lesions recover. Stiefel Labs, the producer of DuacTopical Gel, claim this product includes soft moisturizers to help you reduce swelling and dryness.
DuacTopical Gel can’t be bought from online retailers as it must be prescribed by the physician. The manufacturer’s website allows visitors with searching for a physician who are able to offer potential customers with a consultation.
The product’s website is helpful and simple to navigate. It provides visitors useful features just like a skin specialist discussion tool. The tool is made to help customers consult their particular dermatologist about your skincare problems.
Duac Topical Gel – Product Details
Based on Stiefel Laboratories, the product’s produce, their product’s substances are benzoyl peroxide, which kills pimples and Clindamycin an topical antibiotic.
The product is made using a 5% concentration. Benzoyl peroxide works well in combating acne. Because doing so works like a peeling agent, which improves skin turnover and also clearing of pores, which makes for the reduction of the bacteria count. Additionally the benzoyl peroxide is effective for antibacterial.
Jack Breitbart of Revlon labs first developed benzoyl peroxide during the 1920s. It is typically placed on the affected regions in gel or cream form, in concentrations of 2.5%. The higher concentration of benzoyl peroxide needs to be cautioned. It maybe not more effective for people with it when the skin has learned to endure the concentration. However, it’s not suggested to apply in more concentrations of 2.5%
The product’s 5% concentraion, causes it to be very strong make use of daily, and people with sensitive, or dry skin should be careful, because of the increased concentration of benzoyl peroxide may cause negative side effects such as; burning or swelling.
Duac Topical Gel Benefits
- The product includes benzoyl peroxide to kill bacterias that induce acne.
- The product contains clindamycin for the anti bacterial components.
- The product is recommended intensity.
- The product is developed for customers with acne that is severe.
- The website assists visitors find some physician.
- These products website was simple to navigate and stimulating.
Duac Topical Gel – Disadvantages
- The product makes 5% concentration of benzoyl peroxide, that is over 2.5% concentration which is preferred by the company.
- The high concentration of benzoyl peroxide result in hard side affects like burning and severe drying.
- The product’s website cannot state any money back assurances.
- The product is pricey.
- The product offers the same attention of salicylic acid as cost-effective pharmacy brands.
Duac Topical Gel – The Conclusion
To conclude, Duac Topical Gel is just for customers looking for a solution designed for severe acne. This product must be prescribed by a physician. The procedure is very expensive than related products that operate the same concentration of benzoyl peroxide in the products substances. On the other hand using Clindamycin like an antibiotic makes all the product more efficient than other products using the same concentration of benzoyl peroxide.