Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dry Skin-Should Be Taken Care Of
You must have noticed that you don’t suit the same skin scream as do your friend. This is because your friend skin may be different from yours. Usually there are two major types of skin classified; dry skin and oily skin. Oily skin mostly suffer from frequent pimple problems, whereas dry skin need to apply moisturizers frequently. There by dry skin are very much sensitive to any extreme conditions like sunlight, high temperature etc. This is because of the low quantity of sebum of the skin.
Especially during cold seasons, your body’s moisture is lost and more dry, rough, and skin nurtures out. In cold condition it is required to provide external heat to the body and therefore due to the lack of humidity it keeps moisture away from the skin. Even after taking bath with the soap of high pH, one can feel the skin stretched. Even while performing various activities outside, one can feel the dry skin.
Do you know the reason behind the dry skin?
Dry skin is usually results due to low sebum level of the skin. Therefore in order to maintain the sebum level of the skin, it is important to add healthy food in your diet. A balanced diet including grains, pulses, seeds etc will provide glow to your skin. Even many times it is advised by the beauticians to apply powdered form of the grain to the skin, so that it may provide externally the required nutrients to the skin. Fresh fruits must be consumed to allow the skin look charming and soft.
We usually are unaware that are diets can only fulfill the need of our skin. Let’s make a glance on the following curative measures:
- Some vegetables, specifically orange and yellow in color that is rich in antioxidants and beta-carotene add to the glowing of the skin. Even eggs and onions help in the repair of the outer layer of the skin.
- Asparagus act as the detoxifying agent and hence should be added to the diet.
- Flax seed oil is rich in 3fatty acids and consuming it helps in metabolizing prostaglandins, which ultimately help in increasing the life of the healthy skin.
- The skin requires vitamins like vitamin A, C and B5 to prevent the skin from dryness. All these are present in cantaloupes, carrots and apricots. Hence our skin requires B5 also known as pathothenic acid to utilize our body fats and oil appropriately. Kefir, yeast and yogurts contain B5.
- The most natural method one is advised is to consume plenty of water a day. This will help in maintaining the skin healthy and clear. The dry skin may sometimes lead to the early aging of the skin. Hence to avoid it one should take care of the skin.
Hence one should consume a healthy and nourishing diet in order to have glowing and long lasting young skin.