Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dark circles under the eyes are very normal non-hormonal skin hindrance. Dark circles under the eyes are a fact of life. Many people presume they’re caused by not acquiring enough sleep, and fortunately they’re right. Insufficient of sleep can make skin look pale, allowing blood vessels to show through and give the appearance of dark circles. But there are other reasons of dark circles. Dark circles under the eyes are caused by a very specific physiological method. Sufferers of Hay fever particularly will notice under-eye marks during the height of the allergy season. Some food allergies can also cause the area under the eyes to appear brown. Dark circles are likely to become more noticeable and permanent as the person moves towards his or her elderly age. Dark circles can also flow in families also.
The simplest way to prevent dark circles under the eyes is to eat, drink and sleep in a good fashion, reduce your stress and try to lessen fatigue. Eye creams are great for the area around your eyes often needs more help. Avoid concentrated night creams and don’t leave any cream on all night.
How to healing dark circles:
1. Apply paste of turmeric powder blended with pineapple juice. It is very good for curing dark circles.
2. Soak cotton balls in cold water and keep it for about 5-10 minutes on the eyes.
3.Drink tomato juice with some mint leaves, salt added in it.
4. Intake food with rich vitamins and iron and also include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
5. Always wear sunglasses while out in the sun. Make sure that it covers your full eye area.
6. Apply eye cream which contains natural ingredients.
7. Gently apply a paste of powdered almonds and milk under the eyes.
8. Dark Circles can be removed by applying peeled and grated potato in night at least thrice a week.
9. Drink 12-14 glasses of water everyday to keep the skin hydrated.
10. Eye creams are very beneficial, as these are the safest means to attain successful diminishing of dark circles.
11. Try reduce stress levels as it also reduces dark circles and increases glow of skin.
12. Stay away from excessive intake of chocolates.