Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The visibility of dark circles below the eyes compose you to look an aged person, exhausted state, worried out, sick, and even depressed. In each human being’s life span dark circles are general and non-hormonal skin mess. Dark circles under and all-around the eyes are triggered by a very specific physiological method. There are lots of contributing factors in the headway for these dark circles and even more things that can make them worse. Dark circles under the eyes are very much prevalent and a matter of concern.
One of the main reasons to suffer from dark eye circles, depression and stress. Prolonged exposure to sunlight, specially during summer season. Deficiency of sleep or fatigue. Inherited hyper-pigmentation is the most treatable appearance of dark circles. The best way to prevent dark circles below the eyes is to eat, drink and sleep appropriate, reduce stress and fight with fatigue. There is also a cosmetic product; light-reflecting concealer, which helps because it contains titanium powder that reflects light across the dark area. When dark circles do occur, this process offers natural, inexpensive methods of reducing or curing them. Drink tomato juice or soup, lemon juice. Consume food with plentiful vitamins and irons. Involve fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet, this will help you tremendously in over coming dark circles.
Some home tips for treating dark Circles:
1. Without fail drink at least ten glasses of water per day.
2. Gently massage your dark circles with specific eye cream at night for 15 minutes.
3. Spread over the paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice on the affected area.
4. Dip a small piece of cotton in rose water or chilled water and put it over the darker areas for 10 minutes.
5. Using almond oil is also favorable for skin. Massage under and around the eyes with almond oil daily for a couple of weeks.
6. Apply skin moisturizers with natural ingredients such as avocado oil, sesame, vitamin K and Vitamin E.
7. Spread a paste of mashed milk and almonds under the eyes.
8. Consume food with rich vitamins and iron.
9. Involve fresh vegetables and fruits in your daily diet.
10. Always wear sun gear while exposing in the sun, to guard your eyes from the harmful rays emitted from the sun.