Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Unwanted dark circles are the prevalent eye problem faced by almost all of us. As the eye skin is fine and delicate slight decrease in any essential component of eye may cause darkness under and around the eyes. It has been found that when eyes get uncovered to extreme conditions like sun rays, eyes go through a vaporization of moisture and dehydration like conditions. Skin around the eyes become tanned and turn dark. Generally when dark circles appear due to the following factors:
- The regular reasons for dark circles formation is insufficient sleep. Lack of adequate sleep causes a stress like situation on brain as well as eyes. Due to which the skin around eyes become pale that makes blood vessels appear more prominently and appear dark in color.
- Accumulation of fluid that commonly causes due to excess dietary salt and smoking may cause dark circles under eyes.
- As the skin starts aging, the skin around eyes becomes thinner and thinner. Sunrays affect this thin layer of skin and cause darkness.
- Dehydration results into dark circles.
- Dark circles can also be heredity and transferred from generations.
- Formation of iron deficiency anemia may reflect bluish tinge color below the eyes.
These causes can be avoided and remedies to it can be obtained accordingly.
Some of the easy accessible remedies are:
- Take ample sleep and relaxation.
- Drink an adequate amount of water to prevent dehydration.
- Cover up skin by protective covering of sun screen and sunglasses that will prevent tanning.
- Place cucumber slices on the closed eyes for 15 minutes.
- Avoid too much consumption of salt that is sodium in diet.
- It has been hit upon that grape seed extract are good source of antioxidant pigment that may also strengthen blood vessels. Many food stuffs like cranberries, blueberries, green tea, bilberries, black currant, onions, legumes, and parsley.
Thus, by the help of these preventive measures will help you to protect eyes against dark circles. Dark circles also appear when you are under severe depress and tension. You can take benefits of eye creams as they as also figured out to cure them easily. Any type of disorder in your sight may exert great strain on the eyes, thus resulting darkness around it.