The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
CBD Muscle: What is It?
There are many CBD products available today that are being marketed towards athletes and workout enthusiasts for the simple fact that CBD has an ability to heal joints and aid in the muscle recovery process naturally.
But not all these products are created equal. Some companies are using sub-standard extraction methods that either taint the final product or make it so that it is not as effective as it could be. Still some others are using inferior sources in the first place like inorganic hemp and even marijuana which can cause a psychoactive effect.
The products in question today are not guilty of any of these practices which is why we are focusing on them in this review because, quite frankly, we think people need to know about them.
They are CBD oil extract products but they use certified organic and industrial grade hemp to ensure potency. They never use the Marijuana plant as a cannabinoid source so they will never get you high and their CO2 extraction method ensures that no impurities or resins are present in the extraction.
They are also marketed towards athletes for their ability to help muscles and joints recover.
Who is the Product Manufacturer?
CBD Muscle is a company that is based in the United Kingdom and has very strict manufacturing protocols. They make a total of four different kinds of CBD products, but they are all built around the same high quality CBD extract that we outlined in the previous section. They are all designed to help the modern athlete recover quicker when their body has been depleted and pushed to the limit of physical exercise.
CBD Muscle is a very transparent company and they give full lists of ingredients for all four of their products.
CBD Muscle – Offered Products
As mentioned in the previous section, CBD Muscle makes four different products to choose from:
- Full Strength 4% CBD+BCAA Formula – The first product entry comes in the form of a drink mix. BCAA stands for branched chain amino acids which are a very important part of this formula since these amino acids are directly linked to enhanced physical output. And of course, there is the standard benefit of CBD recovery power.
- Extra Strength 12% CBD Recovery Oil – This recovery oil delivers results fast. If you want to be relieved of muscle and joint pain in virtually no time at all, then this is the product you need to use. A few drops under the tongue is all it takes to deliver the amazing recovery powers of this potent 12% concentration oil.
- 6% CBD Recovery Oil – You may not need an extra strength 12% CBD concentration and the people at CBD Muscle have considered this which is why they offer the same formula in a lower 6% concentration.
- Full Strength 300MG CBD Recovery Balm – CBD and Terpenoids are the main factors of this topical balm and they penetrate deep into the skin thanks to the high bioavailability of CBD Muscle’s full-spectrum CBD extract to target joints and muscle pain at the source and heals them.
What are the Benefits of CBD Muscle?
The benefits of CBD Muscle products are varied but one of the most interesting and impressive things about them that we found in our research is that they don’t just treat the symptoms of joint and muscle pain, they address the causes:
- By providing your joints and muscles with more of what they need to stand up to inflammation, using the CBD Muscle products over time can improve the health of your joints and muscles.
While you should never regard these products as a cure for any kind of disease or malady, they can:
- Help improve your sleep
- Improve your focus
- Eliminate nausea that can occur after particularly hard workout sessions
What are the Drawbacks of CBD Muscle?
- CBD Muscle was designed to work consistently, safely and effectively so there are no real drawbacks to these products. Still, if you are unsatisfied in any way for whatever reason they do offer a money-back guarantee that is good for up to 67 days.
What are the Expected Results?
Though some of the CBD Muscle take effect in different time frames, the user can expect results such as relief from joint and muscle pain, improved athletic ability and faster muscle recovery times.
Who can Benefit from CBD Muscle?
It is worth mentioning that CBD Muscle products should only be used by adults over the age of 18 but aside from that, virtually anyone can benefit from them. They are geared towards athletes because of their amazing ability to recover muscle in a short amount of time but they are equally good for anyone dealing with mild to chronic inflammation.
CBD Muscle Review – Conclusion
When you take a look at the facts of these products – that they safely and naturally cut muscle recovery time in half, help with chronic joint inflammation caused by high impact sports, help to regulate sleep cycles and improve focus – you see a collection that can drastically improve the ability of the professional and casual athlete alike.
The value of these products is remarkable as well. They are very reasonably priced when you consider how consistently effective they are and how many great reviews exist from real users.
Choosing the right CBD product can be tough what with the surge that the market has recently seen, but of all those we have researched, we must conclude that CBD Muscle is one of the best brands available.