The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is a top of the line antioxidant product which offers an incomparable protection against the skin’s natural photoaging process. This product contains ferulic acid, a recently discovered antioxidant which doubles the benefits offered, in terms of neutralizing the functions of free radicals, creating collagen, as well as in providing an enhanced antioxidant protection overall. The 30ml bottle of the product is available at $162.00.
The manufacturer behind this product is SkinCeuticals, Inc, a company that has been in the field for more than two decades already. What makes their approach different is that they make good use of the assistance and research done by top professionals in various fields, such as in biophysics, molecular biology, chemistry and medicine. They have collaborated together in order to come up with a formulation that provides a solution to the most common problems related to skin aging. As a result, the company has created and manufactured several other product lines in the skin care category. With this company’s name and brand at stake, there is no reason why we cannot trust the benefits and the results that C E Ferulic is capable of providing.
The active ingredients of the product include the following:
- Ferulic Acid – This ingredient is plant based, helping in the neutralization of the functions of free radicals. At the same time, it helps in inhibiting UV induced skin discoloration. C E Ferulic is composed of 0.5% Ferulic acid which is also equipped with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – This substance acts as neutralizer of free radicals. It is also responsible for the replenishment of skin lipids.
- L-Ascorbic Acid – This works in reducing the effects brought about by the existence of free radicals while making sure that the skin is protected against breakdown causey by oxidization.
How SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Works?
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic offers higher levels of photoprotection as compared to other antioxidant skincare products. This result to better quality anti-aging benefits, reducing sunburn cell formation, preventing the build-up of thymine dimers as well as sun caused DNA mutations that are often connected with skin cancer. More importantly, it controls the damaging effects of free radicals, which are molecules that survive alongside oxygen atoms. They can lead to oxidization which makes the skin looking dull. On the other hand, with an antioxidant such as SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, these free radicals are neutralized even before they work in damaging your skin cells.
There are several advantages of using SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic. Here are some of them:
- The SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is reasonably priced. Think of it. If you avail of medical services that can provide the same output on your skin, you will end up paying thousands of dollars. However, with a bottle for $162 and a chance to achieve positive results, every penny is well worth it.
- Unlike other skin care products, the CE Ferulic is not sensitive to sun exposure. This means that you can still do the things that you do without having to worry about its effects on your skin. However, it is also understandable that you take the necessary precautions as well.
- It sticks to your skin pretty well. As a matter of fact, it cannot be washed off or rubbed off easily, and it can still work well even while applying lotion or sunscreen.
For a bottle priced at $162, it can be considered expensive by some. However, if you think of the overall benefits that it can provide, it is very reasonably priced. At the same time, there is a possibility of experiencing allergies when using the product. This means that you need to discuss this first with your dermatologist especially if you have extra sensitive skin.
How to use it?
It is recommended that you use the product in daytime, after your cleansing and toning routine. 4 or 5 drops will do, applying it on your face, neck and chest.
There are no risks associated with using this product. However, if you notice allergies, discontinue use and refer with your dermatologist. The allergies may be a reaction to the ingredients found in the product.
Most of the feedbacks coming from customers are positive. To some, the price is expensive, but looking at it considerably, the price is worth the benefits that it can offer. A lot of customers like it because it is very effective and even works well with sensitive skin. According to the reviews, it positively helps in slowing down the effects of skin aging.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is one of the best products that are currently available in the market today. Aside from the product’s capability to ease the effects of skin aging while acting as antioxidant, it also works in improving the current condition of your skin. They are available from various reliable sources online at a price that is reasonable in comparison with the benefits that it offers.