Everyone now a day is suffering from the problem of hair loss. Only women who take complete care of their body are safe. We read many articles on hair loss, buy only a few gives you solution on the problem of hair loss.
To get the solution over hair loss we must first know the various reasons of hair loss. Let us know them.
1) Hormonal changes can result in hair loss
2) Dandruff can also be one of the reasons of hair loss.
3) Stress can also be a reason.
4) Lack of proteins may also make your hair weak.
Always keep your scalp clean by washing it frequently.
Do not use very hard or harsh shampoos; select a mild and herbal shampoo.
Drink plenty of water at least 1 1/2 litres a day.
Try to be away from emotional stress and anxiety.
Try This Out
Deficiency or lack of protein can also trigger hair loss you must consume foods which are rich in zinc, vitamin A, vitamin C, protein, calcium and iron. Eating healthy will help you reduce hair loss up to 80 to 90 percent.
Keep yourself cool and do not get overstressed. This can also cause hair loss. You can always do pranayam (breathing exercises, yoga or set aside ½ an hour everyday in some hobby or de-stress activity that you enjoy doing. This will help you to calm down and relax your mind.
1. Dissolve 2 aspirins in any anti-dandruff shampoo, lightly massage into scalp and wash your hair. It really works.
2. One more easy way is to prevent hair loss is to use almond oil to massage your scalp. Dip a towel in hot water, squeeze lightly and wrap it around the hair. Repeat this thrice or four times until the towel becomes cold.
3. Mix 2 tablespoon of cosmetic vinegar in hot water 6 tablespoons. Apply onto your scalp with the help of cotton. Do it before you go to bed. Wash it next morning with shampoo properly. After the hair is thoroughly cleansed pour over as a last rinse a mixture of three tablespoons of cosmetic vinegar and one cup of hot water. Then dry the hair thoroughly. You can do these two times a week for 3 months.
4. Massage your scalp with some aloe vera gel thrice a week. Leave it on for half an hour. Rinse with warm water.
5. Try to use a home made shampoo. Don’t know how to make it? Read this. Mix 100g amla (Indian goose berry), reetha, and shikakai. Use this only for a month and see the difference. You will find that the dandruff has vanished and your hair will become surprisingly thick.
6. Another easy way to stop hair loss is to apply hot oil. Massage hot oil into the scalp at bedtime. You could use coconut oil or even almond oil. Next morning an hour before bath, rub lemon juice mixed with cosmetic vinegar (mix 1:2 ratio) into the scalp. Then wash your hair properly.