There is no solemn crisis with you if you have dark circles, if you are not deliberate of your beauty. As these dark circles are very discomforting and makes us look dim and repulsive.
Dark circles are very common problem in this busy world, as every third person is suffering from it. Every body face this problem and nobody want to have them. Dark Circles are the second highest problem in dermatology.
It is said that the main ground behind the cause of dark circles is exhaustion which is not true.
What Cause These Dark Circles?
- The incredibly common reason behind this is nasal congestion.
- Swelling the eyelids also cause dark circles.
- Atopic eczema which is nothing but the chronic conditions of skin also results in dark circles.
- Sometimes they can be due to inherited tendency.
- Natural aging process also cause dark circles.
- Insufficient or inadequate sleep may also case dark circles.
- Excessive smoking habits can also lead to dark circles.
- Many allergies or lack of vitamins can also cause dark circles.
How To Treat Dark Circles
- The easiest and best possible way to avoid dark circles is consuming a proper healthy diet along with plenty of water and adequate sleep.
- If you believe to spend money on different skin products to get rid of dark circles, you can buy the one that contain Vitamin C, Vitamin K and kinetin and
- You can also use some home made packs to reduce dark circles.
- Take almond powder and add some milk to it. Massage every night with this mixture at night.
- Put slices of potato or cucumber over your eyes.
- You can also grade cucumber or potato and put it on your eyes o get the cool effect. It will absorb the heat from your eyes and make you feel better. This also helps to diminish dark circles.
- Never forget to apply moisturizer after applying these slices or grated cucumber and potato.
- Drink plenty of water and eat fresh fruits and vegetables everyday, this helps in treating dark circles.
- Avoid consumption of unhealthy food items which may darken your dark circles.
- You can also buy Vitamin E tablets, open them and squeeze it and apply the gel on your dark circles.
- If you consume a lot of alcohol, sugary drinks or fatty food stuff then start avoiding them. Also stop smoking if you do. Also avoid caffeine and unhealthy drinks because they also result in causing dark circles.
- Tea bags can also be used to diminish dark circles. Keep the tea bags on your eyes for 10 minutes.
- You can also use juice of tomato and lemon on the dark area at least two to three times every day.
- You can also rely on eye creams also as they are illustrates as the safe way to vanish dark circles and puffy eyes.