Detox 7 Overview –
Detox7 is promoted as a whole body cleanser. The company Northwest Natural Products makes this supplement, I don’t know of Detox 7 but do know about a few other cleansing packages or programs out there. There are actually many in the market that you can choose from.
Cleansing just means removing accumulated toxins from your body. The toxins accumulate because of an unhealthy diet and lifestyle and when you are constantly exposed to toxins.
After you cleanse, you should expect to experience renewed energy; a reduction in some of your chronic symptoms such as eczema, allergies, frequent migraines etc as well as a stronger immune system.
Detox 7 Ingredients –
- Dandelion Root and Leaf Extract
- Burdock Root Extract
- Licorice Root Extract Glycyrrhiza Glabra
- Oregon Grape Bark Extract
- Yarrow Aerial Parts Extract
- Garlic Bulb Extract
- Prickly Ash Seed Extract
- Red Clover Herb Extract
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract
- Alfalfa, Maltodextrin
Detox 7 Advantages –
- Detox 7 can be acquired from common drugstores like Walgreens, as well as online.
- The only revealed side effect that applies to this body cleansing supplement is a headache.
Detox 7 Disadvantages –
- There are no proven fat burning ingredients found in Detox 7.
- This detoxification formula is not suitable for those under the age of 18.
- Women who’re pregnant or nursing should not take Detox 7.
- This supplement will not assist with thermogenesis.
Detox 7 product is a relatively gentle way to cleanse the body, using all natural ingredients, but the user should not take it expecting any great weight loss.