One Stop Source for Health Wiki News and Resources
- Acquire adequate of sleep and rest.
- Eat rich vitamin A diet, such as fruits, and green leafy vegetables.
- Drink bounty of water.
- Stay away from alcohol, smoking and direct sun exposure.
- Try to sun protection, when outside.
- Take avoiding steps from watching too much television.
- Do some mild facial exercise to help your eyes.
Some natural cures for your eyes:
- Straightforward way of all the solution is to sponge down your face with cold water. This lend a hand in making your face clean and clears your face from any inflammation and also moisturizers it to avoid any eye problems.
- Acquire some boiled tea in a cup of water. Once the water cools, dip two gauzes in it, place each of the gauzes on your eyelid for 15-20 minutes. Once the gauzes are dried, dip it again to gain the most from this remedy.
- Lavender oil is another gentle and soothing agent which helps to keep your eyes fresh and radiant. Add a drop of this oil in two and half cup of water. Shake it well before using. You can use two cotton pieces as eye pads which are dipped in this solution.
- Use two chilled and soaked tea bags to be placed on your eyelids.
- The very first number one thing in the morning you observe in the mirror is the puffed eyes. You can use ice, chilled spoons or tea bags on your eyes to remove that look.
- Place couple of slices of chilled cucumber on your eyes and try to relax in a comfortable place. You can use the same procedure by using boiled potato.
- Soak two cotton pads in Witch Hazel to be applied on your eyelids. Due to the good starch content, potatoes work greatly to diminish puffiness and redness.
- You can dip cotton in a mixture of rosewater or milk or almond oil to keep your eyes refreshing and with a glowing appearance.