Acai Berry Maxx is one of the multiple supplements available for purchase online containing the highly regarded acai berry. This superfood itself has been proven to have many health benefits including providing ample supplies of vitamins A, B and E. Also, it has been shown to significantly decrease the chances of developing such diseases as cancers, strokes and memory problems. However, the Acai Berry Maxx website and its product leave quite a bit to be desired. Following are a few positives and negatives about the product in general.
- The website does give good information about the benefits of consuming superfoods. This also includes research information done at the University of Florida.
- website promotes a healthy lifestyle to be used alongside the supplement.
- product has obtained some good reviews by independent professionals.
- ten day supply of the product can be obtained for free.
- website looks and reads incredibly similar to other websites promoting the same type of supplement.
- website reads very similar to an infomercial stating that the special deal will only last for the next few minutes.
- are no customer reviews or testimonials.
- is a complete lack of dosage or ingredient information. This can pose quite a problem to people suffering from food allergies.
- person signing up for the free amount of supplement is automatically enrolled in a program that will send him a month’s supply each month.
- is quite difficult to cancel this subscription.
- Acai Berry Maxx costs almost eighty dollars per month.
- is no evidence to support the claims of the manufacturing company, FX Supplements, which state that the product will tone the abdomen and remove toxins from the body.
It is almost impossible to recommend this product wholeheartedly. With the lack of evidence to back up its efficacy, it seems as if it would be unwise to purchase such an expensive product. This is especially true when there are several other similar products on the market that retail much more cheaply.